- A Ballast Subjected to Higher than Nominal Voltages will Typically Operate at Increased Temperatures
- This will Result in Reduced Ballast Life
- Low Voltage Can Cause Premature Lamp Failures as Well as Unreliable Lamp Starting
- All Ballasts Are Designed for Single Frequency Operation
- The Choice of Fluorescent Lamp Ballast Should be Made on the Basis of Selecting the One Rated Quietest for a Specific Location or Interior as Some Ballast have a More Discernable Hum Due to Basic Construction Features and Electrical Ratings
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.